Sorry I can't use the word heroin, cos' it sounds so, ... , secondary.
Like hero comes first, heroin second.
I think you get it, so yes. I'm a hero!
Like hero comes first, heroin second.
I think you get it, so yes. I'm a hero!
One, I lied about resisting this sinful distraction: the computer. Obviously, I'm still alive in the virtual world everyday.
Two, I haven't complete History form four. What more attempt to start form five. Oh and a kind reminder, 5 more days left. Kill me nao, can boh?
Three, my brothers and I have been having a good time recently. Totally thank God for that. We have lots of funny yet deep discussions. And oh, mahjong! Better still. Haha.
Four, thinking about this. I'd rather trade my results for happy moments like this. I'd screw my examination for my relationship with my family. Hee.
Five, thus, I just spent 2 hours playing mahjong, screaming around, with both my brothers.
Two, I haven't complete History form four. What more attempt to start form five. Oh and a kind reminder, 5 more days left. Kill me nao, can boh?
Three, my brothers and I have been having a good time recently. Totally thank God for that. We have lots of funny yet deep discussions. And oh, mahjong! Better still. Haha.
Four, thinking about this. I'd rather trade my results for happy moments like this. I'd screw my examination for my relationship with my family. Hee.
Five, thus, I just spent 2 hours playing mahjong, screaming around, with both my brothers.
Absolutely love it.
G'night!
G'night!
No comments:
Post a Comment