Monday, October 26, 2009

Nightmares.

It's been so often these nights that I'm afraid to sleep now.

But what else can a sick person do, other than to sleep right? Haha.

Here's the entire brain action going on when I was asleep last night.

I was in a parking basement. Walking quickly towards the restroom. And all toilets were vacant except for one. The only squat toilet available is used (And I prefer squat ones more than the sitting ones). Rather urgent, I knocked on the door. The door swung open and revealed a pervert, dirty, old, sick geezer with his undies pulled right to his ankles (I didn't see anything. *coughs*). He had this sly grin and I ran away. He screamed "Nice panties" (Whattheheck?!) at me while he pulled up his stuff. And come chasing after me with a knife.

Gosh.

Frickin scary loh. I cannot sleep sia. *prays for a goodnight sleep, tonight*

No comments: