Friday, July 3, 2009

Hello humans!

Pardon the lame title.

For the sake of not leaving it blank.

So there it is.

Anyway, I'mma recap my entire week. It has been a long, nasty, depressing yet fun week. Right, school. As usual, fun and boring. The perfect description and it comes in pairs. The fun part is with JcubeSsquare of course. Reminiscing, #1 I was totally nuts during Chemistry lessons on Thursday that Siah Eer and Jia Ying both labelled me as a drunkard. I was talking and laughing to myself, didn't bother to copy the exercise ( Oh, the guilt! ) but I was reading and answering out loud. I remember myself, saying:

Write the half equation for both the electrodes. ( Somesort like that. )

Huh? I don't know lah. Go back home and think it lah. ( Inside joke. )

And we all burst out laughing. Speaking of think it! I can't help but laugh lah. #2 Puan Tan is so cute. Not intending to insult her or something but the way she says it is superbly cute, I tell you. Haha! Shall not list down the examples here, I'm literally laughing aloud whilst typing this down. Ask me personally, if you really want to know. Heh.

Moving on, #3 EST lessons rock because I get to go to the library and complete my homeworks. Like Add Math, Accounts and stuff. A tad bit of self-satisfaction made my day. Haha. I'll feel unproductive for not doing anything and rant at my dog most days okay. So yeah, the happyness. Today I spent time reading Deception Point. The current book I'm reading. Okay, this book deserves a paragraph by itself.

Okay, so Deception Point happens to be the second Dan Brown book I'm reading, after Digital Fortress ( The bomb! ). And not-so-surprisingly, this book is the killer too. Gosh, the kancheongness. #4 It irritates me so much that the 5-minute reading session is only for FIVEfrigginMINUTES. I mean, when you happen to be in the exciting chapters and when you're about to know what's going to happen next, we'll have to go back to class already. Ugh. The ultimate potongness. So anyway, this book has got nothing to do with romance, just so you know. All about hi-tech stuffs and politics. Extremely addictive and I love how he inserts humour in really intense parts. Haha. Spectacular, I must say. Go read lah. (:

Oh, back to EST. #5 I pity those busy with Mind Maps and VEs and ProemmchaihamisaiStesis. No idea what it is but it sounds like Protestes. Ugh. Sorry, I do not want to know what it is either.

More fun parts, I was paying complete attention to Biology class, on one of the days. Okay, correction. Not really complete attention because I remember doing Add Math homework, halfway through. But still! Rather rare for Yours Truly to pay attention in Biology class okay. The point is, #6 we had to conduct an experiment and 4 volunteers were required to drink some amount of water and they had to collect their urine. Lucky enough, I wasn't forced out. Obviously no one wants to volunteer themself, so Puan Zakiah had to force us. Oh well, 3 of them volunteered. Joanna, the poor mama was forced. She was so scared and warned us not to complain if her urine smells.

HAHAHAHAHA!

I promised her I wouldn't. And turns out. They just have to collect their urine and record the volume and clean it on the spot, in the loo. That means she doesn't have to bring the beaker with urine to the lab lah. Haha. Funny girl. She was so worried.

And now, the boring part. Gosh. Make this sweet and short. #7 Puan Hashirene can be so boring at times. Ugh. She's always, 'Girls, do you have problems with your homework?' when she enters. And 'No? Then hand in your books to Joanna' after we ignore her question. Every. Single. Math. Class. *cries*

And Puan Sheela. She's fine but she's predictable man. Everytime she comes in.

'Girls get into groups of 4 or 5 and *instructions*'.

Right right? See, told you she very predictable one.

Note: July babies out there, sorry. Recession hor. Got insufficient money to get you people gifts and stuff. Sorry! My suggestion is, my award-winning hugs that I give for free. I happen to be very huggable according to various *coughs* customers okay. Haha! And I'll sing a song by request. No guarantees it'll sound nice. At your own risk, people. I still love you guys though! Heh.

Mummy, uncle, grandma, Siah Eer, Jeff and Nalini! =0

Night! Have a nice day.

No comments: