To the bestpren. Well, I got a lot of bestprens but this one stands out cause' of, ... , uhm. Ever wondered why?
Hee. Guess lah?
Because. She's shorter than me. (:
Okay, she's probably cursing me in Cantonese when she reads this. *gasps* Don't care lah. She loves me, after all. Heh.

Met her when I was merely Form Three. Coincidently, she got short hair. And I chopped my mane short too.
And both maciam lelaki lagi. Tsktsk. What similarities. Oh and one more, we both got almost-the-same weight. Heee.
We crap a lot. Bitch a lot. Gossip a lot. Eat a lot. But study beri little.
Because when I attempt to study, this fellar comes and kacau. Example above. See my muka damn serious wan. She melebih lebih okay. Haha. But yet she gets better results than I do. Ugh.
Well, on my fifteenth birthday. She came up with a brilliant plan and I fell for it. Pfft. The embarassment. Ish. She wrote love letters, labelling herself as anonymous, to me. Claiming that she was a Form Six girl from my school and apparently, had a crush on me. Gosh. The horror, I tell you. She left those notes in my bag when I'm not around and get unknown messengers to pass em' to me. Ugh.
Freaked me out okay. I even told mum and dad. And they laughed at me. Pfft.
And the last note was when it wanted me to meet Miss Anonymous in the canteen during recess. I didn't wanted to go, obviously but she dragged me there, claiming that she's hungry. So, we went. And I knew it the moment I saw the cake in the canteen and my buddies surrounding it. *gasps*
Gosh. I felt darn lucky.

She beri bad hor? *sniffs* But it was awesome.
I can't believe I'm not giving her anything for her birthday this year. Delay can ah? *puppy eyes*
For all the cursing in Cantonese I kena from her, don't know what sap sap lah. She understands me really well. She knows what I would do. How I'd react. And what I'm thinking and stuff. And that I'd definitely give her credit for. Hee. Because I don't quite understand her at times, I admit. I don't even know when she's angry. But nyeh, she's always angry. Haha!

And we make a good bunch of muhibbah people. Malay, Chinese and Indian okay. Very united people. Heh. This, is our study group. The spastic one is me lah, obviously. And the retard one in the center is Tharshinii. Haha. I know, we beri cute hor? (:
Ah. But what I'd tabik! for, is her constant patience and tolerance. Goodness. Not easy for someone to understand someone as siao as me. Not easy, I tell you. Not when it's me.
Unless, ...
She's just as siao as I am. Hee. Happy seventeenth, Siah Eer. Love you, kawan! (:
Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment