Friday, June 12, 2009

Sunway Lagoon.

Warning: Long post ahead.

For the second time in my entire life.

I feel so kolot and sua pah now.

Anyway, this time it's with Shien Chen, Shien Jane, Jolene, Karen, the males were Tommy, Ah Pao, Dixon, Le King and Adwin. There were 10 of us and this whole thing was completely Chen's plan but I did most of the ringing up and texting. Pfft. Paid off, anyhow. It was really fun! Compared to three years ago when I went with Jasmine, Lotte and Pink. Not that they were boring, but it's a fact, the more the merrier.

It was my second time boarding the commuter. And my first, to Subang. And my first with a bunch of friends. So uhm. We went off at about 0900. Reached Subang and took a bus to Sunway. And walked to Lagoon to get the tickets. Surprisingly, we thought we were early but the people were already queueing up, waiting at the entrance. Pfft. Holidays. Tickets were priced at RM60 *gasps* for 3 parks. Inclusive of Wet park, Amusement park ( Dry park ) and a choice of Extreme park, Wildlife or Scream park.

The boys made the choice and they all agreed with Scream, thanks to Dixon. Haha. I wanted to go for Extreme actually, but nevermind that. Shall tell you about Scream later on.

Moving on, we got the tickets and went for breakfast. We had popiah. And Le King seems to have issues with popiah. Haha.

Le King: Walao. Come all the way to Sunway to eat popiah ah?

We just ignored him and I didn't pay for the popiah after all. Shien Chen belanja-ed. Hee. And after that we went back to Lagoon, get ourselves changed and went to soak ourselves in the pool straight. Actually, Jolene pushed me into the pool. Pfft. And we all act like small kids splashing water here and there. But one thing made us different from the small kids was, we're so darn evil, I tell you.

Haha. Shien Chen and Jolene came up with a plan to splash water on dry people and, gosh. They were seriously siao, I tell you. Some of the strangers were nice. And some of them were angry and pissed of course. Haha. I wasn't part of it, anyway. (:

Then we got on the wet rides. 5 boys and 5 girls, leaves a partner out, if you get me. Four similar gender partners, and one odd partner with mixed genders lah. So if you get it, Chen supposed to be the one with a male partner but I was the one being left out. Pfft. Tommy's very nice anyway. Hee. I don't mind. (:

And after that we got to the dry park. Tommy's the high one. Jane's the semi-high one. And I'm the universal one, I think. Spinning cup was the first dry ride. 6 of us, that is, Chun Pao, Tommy, Chen, Jane, Le King and I were in a cup. And all of us were spinning the 'plate' and gosh, before the thing started we were already spinning like mad. Haha. I felt like vomitting but I didn't okay. *boo's at Jeff's face*

And right after that, we went on the Pirate Ship. This time, it's the five of us, Tommy, Le King, Adwin, Jane and I, minus Chen and Ah Pao but add Adwin in. Gosh. Dixon kept addressing me as small kid but he's the actual small kid okay. I sat in between Tommy and Jane and before the ride we were all cursing and freaked out already. Because before the ride, the maintenance guy was checking the equipments for quite some time. And Le King started talking about technical failures and I blurted out Final Destination. Harhar.

When the safety gears started to giap us into place, it hurt so much that we were all screaming. Haha. It was meant to be tight, so that we don't *coughs* fly off.

Le King: Shit, it's all Shien Chen's biscuit lah. That stupid biscuit.

Me: Ohmygod. My boobs flatenned laahh.

Tommy: AAAAHHHHHHH.

It hurt, alot. Really. And I don't know what did the biscuit do, but Le King hates Chen's biscuit alot. Hahahaha. Adwin and Tommy knows. And when it started swinging. Gosh. We were screaming our lungs out okay. Just after a few seconds, it went 90° straight. We were like "GWAAAHHHH!". The people down there were really tiny and I could see Dixon, Chun Pao and Chen laughing at us. They were the sissy ones and they laugh at us. Ughh. And and, when it was swinging slowly upside down, doing the 360°, I thought I wasn't going to make it. Haha. Tommy beside me was like, "SHIITTT SHIIITTT!". Ohmygoodness. I was like, "ENOUGH ALREADY LAARRR!". Imagine my face. -.-

And soon after when it slowed down, the boy opposite me started screaming. When it was all over, baru nak jerit. Weird fellow. But it was chi kek okay. Totally had fun with that Pirate Ship thing, but I'd do it only once. Enough lah. I could barely feel my legs after that, it felt so numb. Ugghh. But I am no shmall kid! (:

And after that we went on the normal, not-so-extreme rides. Like the rollercoaster, flume ride, and all except for the Tomahawk, the scissor-like ride, according to my brother. Looks far more terrifying but it's better than the Pirate Ship, according to my brother again. So I consider brave already lah. Hee. Jane and Tommy wanted to go for Tomahawk but it was closed. Eek. They were too late lah, unfortunately.

And lastly, before we cleaned ourselves up, we went into the man-made beach again. Haha. Like totally weird okay. We were discussing about transportation back home and yadayada. So at about 1630 we went back to the locker, get our things and bathed. At 1715 or so, we were all done and ready to go to the last park, the Scream park.

Being the chicken I am, I hold hands with Jane throughout the whole trip in the park. Laugh all you want lah. Pfft. Seems to be, Chen was chickener than I am. Haha. Ah Pao must be damn happy, Chen's grabbing him by the shoulder the entire trip. Anyway, I thought the hosts and the people who assists us throughout the journey were really cool, but fierce. Pfft. And and first we were led into a movie room. Where there's only one human-ghost which is rather annoying, but I love the make-up effect. Hah. Then we move on to a place with that spinning thing. It's my third time in that thing and I can never walk straight in that tunnel. Ugghh.

Moving on, we went on to a room, which is actually a maze, called The Freezer. It's sort of a Prison Break-inspired kinda thing. We were supposed to find our way out and there's this gas-masked humans which are really cool but I hate it when they suddenly chiong at you and you can't help but get frightened. My hands clasped Janes real tight and I squeeze them from time to time whenever a human-ghost comes near me. Their make-up rocks, really. The lights in The Freezer was flickering. The entire room is like blinking and whatever you see is like slow motion. Gives the creepy aura, I guess. Haha. I remember pulling the end of Ah Pao's tee. Because I couldn't really see who he was and I thought I was lost. =0

And when we got our way out, we saw this angmoh. Quite hemsem and very kind apparently. He, sadly, was not a human-ghost. Aww. He'd definitely make a hemsem vampire. Heehee. What? Better than your Edward Cullen loh. *sticks out tongue* He was convinced that Tommy was the bravest and Tommy was the first in line and all of us had to make a line, with our hands on our friends' shoulders. Like a long train of humans. It was the haunted house part. Not as freaky as The Freezer though. But what I remember was this human-ghost standing in a huge picture frame. There were many other frames with people in it but I didn't know that some of it were real. Told you their make-up rocks.

And after that, it was all over and done with. Hee. It was fun, in a way. Haha. Save the best for last ey? But Pirate Ship tops everything else anyway. In short, the Scream park's way better than Genting's one. Beside Ripleys, that one. And I'd give credit for the props and the make-up. Seriously. Haha.

And that was the end of Lagoon, we went off to Pyramid for dinner. Had Pizza Hut and met Elaine and Penny, along the way. The boys are just superb lah. Adwin had five slices. Le King had five or six or seven. Ah Pao, Dixon and Tommy had four each I think. Fuh. I had only one and a half. (:

And then Tommy, Le King and I went back at about 2000. We went to the station with a taxi and I swear that taxi driver su hui wan loh. RM8 wei. Pfft. We all looked at each other when he told us the price but we couldn't be bothered anyway. To worsen the entire thing, while in the taxi a bus passed by. We couldn't get a bus and that darn bus passed by, only when we were in the car. Pfft. And at the Subang train station, Tommy made a mistake with Klang and Port Klang. Haha. We end up stopping in Klang anyway. After all, we paid extra what. Ughh.

But all in all, I had a great time with the kawans and two new friends, Jolene and Karen. (:

No comments: