Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The singing yo-yo.

Oh, the comeback of Anoop Desai!

*sighs contentedly*

But I really want to see him nail the fast, groovy songs. I mean, it's dead obvious that he can sing but it's time for him to like sparkle and shine like how Danny does every week. So anyway, kudos to Cindy Lauper, I simply love the song. Phil Collin's version was good too.

Then there's Matt Giraud who totally rocked the stage tonight! Man, that guy was the best tonight like what Randy said. The fedora suits him too. Hee. Totally swayed by his cuteness, moments ago. *melts*

And okay, I admit being prejudice towards our Edward Cullen of American Idol, Adam Lambert. Here's a few things why I don't like him:

one, he screeches alot and does that high note thing. It is nice in some parts but it didn't work for me most of the times.

two, if you observed tonight's performance, carefully. He's pants is shoblardeetight again. Ugghh. Sorry but I cannot tahan lah.

three, I don't quite fancy guys with black nail polish. I don't care if it's the it thing now, but I think it's dirty, in a way.

But good news is, and I honestly admit that, his performance tonight was really good.

Happy?

Better than the Motown week, I guess. But the clean, Elvis-like hairdo on the Motown week was better. With the tuxedo and all. And did you noticed his picture posted in Hannah's blog? Oh goodness gracious, I think he had a nipple sticker on or something. It's something gold in colour but I have no idea what it is. Eeeww. If you somehow managed to find out what it is, do tell me okay. You know what? Let me give you the direct link to that, ... , unforgettable picture.

Or is it just body glitter? Ah, you tell me.

So, I've been watching teevee the entire afternoon and I'm so going to screw Biology tomorrow. Sigh. Wish me luck because I've not started anything. Toodles!

Note:
Softball tournament's delayed. It's on the 20th of April over at Batu Unjur again. This one's for the Batu Unjurians who reads my blog.

Note to Adam Lambert hardcore fans:
We all have got our likes and dislikes. I just so happen to be one in a handful in the dislike-Adam-Lambert group. Take full notice of the word dislike, not hate okay.

No comments: