Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tagathon.

Tagged by Sher Lin Hon.

10 things about the person who tag you:

Sher Lin.

1. She is my honey hor. Though we don't see each other much anymore, I still love her like I always do. (:
2. She is smexay hot, it makes me feel obese. Like Rihanna versus Britney Spears ( before her 'resurrection' and Britney because I'm not that ugly wan okai ).
3. Smart and funny.
4. She loves her boyfie alot that during our very rare hangouts, he had to interrupt and distract with a nice, creamy slice of Secret Recipe cake. Pfft.
5. She sat beside me during Skim Kintet in E.T Klang.
6. She's like a male magnet. I feel the need having more testosterones to buy her time for lepaks. Gee.
7. A good sense of fashion and its outs and abouts.
8. Loud and lovable.
9. I think she laughs alot just like me. Heeeeeeee.
10. Someone whom I would find just for chit-chats or gossips whenever I'm feeling girly.

Tagged by Siah Eer.


#1. Post two similar pictures.

Taken in church.

#2 Post a weird picture of your friend.


Samson's weird pose.

#3 Post a scary picture.


Took this quite some time ago. Suppose to look emo, but it turns out scary. Ohwell.

#4 Post at least 3 favorite pictures of yourself.


#5. Post a picture that define love.


Pure love. (:

Tagged by Atika.

10 things about the person who tag you.

Atika.

1. As said previously, my best Malay friend.
2. Someone shorter than me. Heh.
3. She is an author and her book is releasing soon.
4. One of the kick-ass buddies.
5. Loves The Click Five.
6. Loud and perky.
7. Someone really sweet.
8. She is practically well-known in almost all schools.
9. We hug each other every time one of us departs from a reunion.
10. She smiles alot, and that's a good thing. (:

10 things about yourself.

1. I am short.
2. I am fat. No, serious.
3. I love softball though I suck at it.
4. I have a Shih Tzu mixed Terrier dog.
5. I also got an American Cocker Spaniel.
6. I miss Randolph Jet Sky alot.
7. I now know who are my true friends.
8. I get red fast, especially when I exercise.
9. I eat all vegetables except the bitter gourd and brinjals.
10. I am a child of God. Hee.

( Depressing, irrelevant note: My test results are out but it's rather discouraging. I have no what idea to expect next. This can only mean, buck up. *sigh* ).
Goodnight.

No comments: