Sunday, March 29, 2009

Saving Mother nature veli hard ley.


Cause hitting 'Search' in an search engine produces carbon dioxide.

Tell Google to shut down for an hour also I think that fellar thoh hui (muntah darah).

Further updates, ... , coming soon.

Sorry, I know everytime you visit this page and you get that further updates, coming soon, thing.

But I actually lost the article ( and the link to it ) that says about searching something in the internet releases carbon dioxide.

So anyway, here's what I did during Earth Hour.

I cutted mushrooms!

Well, sort of.

The tiny one on my Tupperware container was real hard work because the insides were cut out too. Known for my butter fingers, that took me almost half an hour. And I had another one cut out, this time with scissors because I didn't want the insides to be removed, and it's now on my guitar. Voila!

And I did it under candlelight while watching a horror movie ( we had the television on, so? ). Horror movies were never my sort of thing, but I had to because my brothers were there and it wasn't that scary after all. It was Cello a Korean movie and it's obviously about cellos. So, I think Amanda should be freaked out since I don't own a cello. Anyway, I give that movie a 2 out of 10.

And we Earth Houred for 2 hours instead of one. But with the teevee on though. Haha. So, how was your Earth Hour hmm? I know it's kinda late, but who cares right? =)

No comments: