Sunday, March 1, 2009

Movies, boys, Skype, softball, all in one.

The Movie.

Seven Pounds is a movie not worth your money okay. So save it for a nice, hot, BigMac McValue meal or something. You might even get a change for that.


I don't quite get the movie and the plot is boring. Seriously. Superbly boring that Hannah slept beside me. Like Hannahbanana. The one who can go nuts over High School Musical can sleep watching Seven Pounds. You get the picture. And and Emily Posa's character is pathetic. She's like a husband stealer though Tim's wife is dead. The fact is, she is not hot, at all. I feel like stabbing both of them the moment they were smooching each other. We were both disgusted and Nicholas, uh, no comment.

And why would anyone soak himself into a tub of cold ice and with a box jellyfish in it? Lousy suicidal attempt, I must say. Like maybe drinking strong acid or slitting wrists would be a better idea or some sort. Of all, he must kill himself with a box jellyfish. And worst yet, he died for that bimbo. Pfft. It would be better if he died for Ezra anyway. Stoopid. Ohwell.

The boys.

Aaron just needs to learn from Nicholas. Honestly, Nicholas's been quite the gentleman you know. Like acting fast by handing the money to the cashier right away, considering that Hannah and I would fumble with our bags and purses just to get out cash. At least he knows we'll pay him back. While Aaron just swifts away into his own world, being the rich kid but never brings money along. Grr. And Nicholas offered to get popcorns for Hannah knowing that we'll be late queueing up in Popular. Tsktsk. Aaron is just missing in action lah.

And then he just appears nowhere, acting cool in McDonalds. And after much mumbling and laughing, he flees away again. Pfft. And when we asked Nicholas to go back home, he said he feels bad if he leaves Hannah and I alone. Awww. How nice of him. But he went after 5 minutes or so. (:

The Skype.

Okay, Windows Live Messenger just wouldn't work. I have no fricking idea why, but it screwed me lah. I couldn't sign in. And I uninstalled and tried to install it back. But when I got into the download page, it just doesn't load. Or at times, it says 'the page cannot be displayed'. Ugh. So I downloaded Skype instead. Since I got microphones and headphones and a webcam. Pretty simple and easy. I just got it done 10 minutes ago. Hee. So people, until Windows Live Messenger works, I'll be on Skype. Add me with the same email address you have in your contact's list. The jmng_134679@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance. (:

The softball interhouse tournament.

Hee. Blue house made it to the second place. Like finally. We were supposed to be second place last year too, but because of my injury and the 'imigrants' from Purple house, we didn't make it. Being the catcher again, running around with the 600-ringgit-Malaysia-worth catcher set is extremely heavy. It's like squatting and getting up a 100 times but with a person on your back. Pfft. So I'm a lil tanned now and it hurts on the face alot. My biceps femoris ( that muscle below your butt ) and quadriceps femoris ( the one below your hip to your knees ) is making me walk literally, like a duck. And Aaron's making fun out of it, which is annoying. Especially when I tried to go up and down the flight of stairs in church, he stays behind me and laughs like a retard. Grr. Babi fellar.

All in all, I'm glad we all made it though we were on the verge of disqualifying. Wen Yi, Rayel and I made it happen by convincing the form ones to join in. Hee. Told you it was for a free certificate, because I am confident we would win. And now we got certificates plus medals. So serve you right for turning me down. After much begging, I realise how nonchalant and selfish some people could be. Pfft. Rayel, if you're reading this, hushhush. Haha. I love you lah, Rayel. Hee.

No comments: