Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Successorsian.

School's out and wheeeeeee.

I'm super glad!

Ey, so what if we don't have class party? We still enjoy ourselves in school what. Heh. Our class funds are like this much *stretches arms out wide* but we still got no class party. I think it's because Mrs Priya wasn't there during the last schooling days, I guess. We couldn't settle and clarify things with her and so we got it cancelled. Sooo, uhm, we got back our money. Heh. RM 5 each okay? That's quite alot if you multiply 5 with 43. (:

It's not like we didn't had fun right? We had a good time with our Standing In The Eyes Of The World performance. And obviously, we did well though we lost to 4 Dedikasi's Here In My Home. Second place also good what. Heh. And this is my third year being a Successian. 1 Success, 2 Success, 3 Mantap and 4 Success. You know if I rate this year in a scale of ten, I'll give a 6 maybe. The lower secondary days are waaay awesomer compared to this year. Pfft. I still love 4 Success though. Heee.

The people I'm definitely gonna miss:

That's Mrs Priya, our class teacher.

She don't look like that most of the times. -_-

Sue Wen and Ling Wei oh.

Perverted queens. (:

The ones at the back are the funnest people to be with and of course the one on your front left.

Neglect the one on the front right. Lebih sajah.


Chin, Sue Wen, Shirlynn, Charlotte, Amanda. (:


Iri and Lotte.

Ciu Yi and Squeaky.

Chin. :D

And definitely, the weird-dos.

Ah Pink included since she's not in the above picture. Heh.

The team. Obviously, though I'm considering my retirement.
This is the incomplete one. But with teh in. .____.

With the under fifteens.

And again.

Tsk. I look damn chao dar right? o.o

And again. With Melinder this time. (:

Not missing out, the awesome Mantapers.

Awww. I'm so gonna miss you guys. Hugs! Take care and Happy Holidays everyone. Heh. (:

And Good luck to all SPMers!

Minapoh.

No comments: