Let me start off with what I'm doing.
Wait.
This sounds too formal. *wipes imaginary sweat beads*
I add more lahs and lohs should be more informal already lah, I guess. Haha.
I know it's wicked late now but I couldn't put myself into bed. Rather rare these days but I'm turning back to the old me. Yay! Currently waiting for Vampire Knight to buffer and it's been almost half an hour. *checks* Pfft. It's not even half buffered! Argh. This is what happens when you choose a H.264 Beta instead of the Low/ High Quality. Worth the wait anyway. In the mean time, I'm
Oh man, this is crappy. Haha. Funness I tell you. *grins*
So now I'm working on Snoopy. Heh. One of my very first cartoon characters featured in my headers before. Hmm. My one and only actually. Don't you think Snoopy is just so adorable? No? Whattheheck. If not, don't eat peanuts I tell you.
A close-up.
Blank space for ze' artwork. Heh. Oh, do compliment and not criticize. I beri small gas wan okai? Zomgosh. I sound lala. Haha.
Moving on. I feel ultrafat. What? Don't give me the there-she-goes-again look lah. I seriously feel fat okay? Like my flabby tyres are now turning thicker and stiffer. According to Sue Wen, when your tummy is flabby but tight, chances to lose the fats is dead dropping zero. 0. Imagine that. She's freaking me out. Pfft. Not too much on this issue now. Sensitive. Heee.
Ugh. I'm sick of waiting. *cancels both animes*
0145. Educational.
Here's something interesting I learnt today over at Physics tuition class. Chapter 5. The last chapter of the Form 4 syllabus. Light. Today's subtopic was refraction. Interesting I must say. Compared to calculating some buoyant force or densities. Do you know that refraction occurs almost in everything? Examples are:

1. The occurence of the total internal reflection.
See the image of the turtle on the surface of the water? Amazing ain't it? Heh. I didn't knew it had something to do with light until today. How miserable. Pfft. But at least I now know. Smiles!

2. The oh-so-romantic sunset.
Do you know that the sunset is actually a fake sun? It's just a mere image of the sun we're looking at. The sun has gone down way long before we knew but yet we see the sun sitting on it's horizon. The light refracts from it's original position ( which is lower ) into the Earth's atmospheric layers, which then consists of different densities and thus, twist and turns and finally appears to be as if at eye-level. Not quite sure if my explanations are accurate or understandable but hey, if you know what I'm talking about, I'm smart. Hehehe.

3. Multi-touch functions.
More Malaysianly known as touchscreen. Like the world's sought after, iPhone. Two or more image sensors are placed around the edges of the screen. Infrared backlights are placed in the camera's field of view on the other sides of the screen. A touch shows up as a shadow and each pair of cameras can then be triangulated to locate the touch. Wikied this.
So it explains our imperfect eyes. But it's amazing that it's imperfect so that we could see things and learn and develop them for our own conveniences.
0220. Snoopy's done by the way. Heh. I'm happy!
We are never alone and why do we keep saying we are lonely? Why is that bastard* or bitch* always making up excuses that there's some need to fill up that void with another replacement? Why we keep complaining when we know we are more fortunate than many other people on planet Earth? You know, I've been thinking. Humans are just, never enough. We are never satisfied. Right?
Say, you stay in the heart of Klang. In a rented flat with a rented Kancil. You start off as a rookie at the company. Photocopying. Printing. Documenting. Pretty much the basic job with a basic salary, RM 2000 and you aim for a RM 50 000 in your saving accounts. Months of saving and OT's, you've finally got your 50k. You ditch your Kancil and get a Myvi and you got promoted. You now have your own clean tidy personalized cubicle compared to that dump you used to sit on, where you hide from eyerolls and sneers. You now got some semi-walled up asbestos to have your own privacy wei. Paid with RM5000 now. You no longer photocopy or serve coffee to the bigshots. Instead, you get served coffee and now start balancing multiple accounts.
You now aim for a new RM 100k. Long before you knew, that hard-earned RM 100k has gotten yourself into a whole new apartment instead of a flat. Furnished and equipped with a wall-mounted, 42-inched Full HD television paired with blasting speakers. Then, you stepped into the realm of bigshots and the real deals. You are now the General Manager after almost a year of ultimate hardwork. You no longer keep LBB and cheapskate stuffs.
You now set RM 1 mil as your optimum goal. Months of effort and determination, you don't even have lunch with colleaques, you get your ass in front of the computer screen 24/7 and munch on health bites you got in your lunch box. And when you finally got RM 1 mil worth of cash, you bought a new Mercedes Benz, 7th Series. You have a Louis Vuitton limited edition collection of handbags. Your wardrobe is no other than Prada, Gucci, Dolce and Gabbana, Versace and Guess. You even wear La Senza to bed. You stock up on greeneries and nuts to keep that waistline of yours. You have your own custom-made heels with your initials on it.
The next thing you know is, you want more than a million. You feel the need to see a 10 digit amount whenever you check your balance at the ATM. You think a private jet just speeds up everything. You think you need to hire your personal designer. You think you need your own theatre instead of a TV. You think you need to start your own company. You think you need to build a home of a thousand acres. Bigger and better than the White House itself. You even need to wear handwoven undies for ultimate comfort. You are your own Kimora Lee Simmons yourself, except you're a Malaysian.
So, when will you ever stop ey?
The fact is, we never will. Am I not right? Humans are just born wanting more I guess. Until they're completely broke and bankrupt.
Wait.
What's with the money issue actually?
Ah. It all makes sense and part and parcel of adulthood actually.
0311. You know, it's been quite some time after a long long long post. So here's one. A good one. Heh. See ya and good night mates! Not off to bed yet but more Snoopys.
I love me. Okay. and you. =)
2 comments:
srsly farting hardd here.....dayum ur post is "Very short"....and this is what u call sleeping early? hahaha
i wished i could stay up this late...and lepak around xD
anywayz, someone has been giving full concentration on physics eh....looks like i already got a lao se here rather than a lao po xD
Hahaha. You ahh. I don't sleep early, that's why ada pimples kan? Tsktsk. No tlike you, pimpleless and bululess. o.o
XD
Post a Comment