Monday, October 13, 2008

Notes of the day.

Tag deleted. For some blog-organizing purposes. No idea what to call it now but it looks terribly messy. Soon Tracie and Tirzah. :)

Note #1: So, Biology is over. It's a potential E subject and I'm definitely going to flunk even though there's still Paper 1, but whattheheck lah. I did the wrong experiment for Paper 3. *high fives Yoke Pei!*

Note#2: I'm getting use to this exam thing. Study one-day-before. Sleep early and get up early. Take naps during evenings and yadayadayada.

Note#3: Can't help but to think of sayang, and my love rival 2, akka. I hope their doing well and haha, I can't wait to for more reunions. :) I miss you siut!

Note#4: Whoa. I'm suppose to nerd for Add. Math now but I'm here wasting time.

Note#5: Something Hannah and I concluded after a long arguement with Yoke Pei today:

People who are thin + complain they are fat = Aneroxic.

People who are fat + eat too much = Obese.

People who are fat + eat too much + feels guilty = Normal.

She's definitely in the aneroxic category but Hannah and I are normal. :)

Note#6: Why Not? flyers are out. Check out BFC's Youth Blog for more details and a sneek-peek of the flyer. Heh. Be sure to keep your dates free and bring a friend along!

Note#7: Puff, the magic dragon is really addictive after reading Malini's latest post. I want to go to Honalee. =]

Note#8: I can't wait for Deepavali! Somebody invite me? :(

Yeah. That's all so far. Good night and God bless you.

Hugs and kisses.

No comments: