Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy sixteenth Wei Chin and Michelle!


Happy birthday Cheok Wei Chin!

You've been a good friend and companion. Funny yet brilliant. The awesomest class monitor and treasurer. Seriously, who on Earth does a monthly report on the total amount of expenditure and collections? You've been the best Ah Long anyway. You're a great softball partner. Passionate and determined to achieve our goals in the team. Tremendous second-basemen for backing me up whenever I miscatch. Though we swap positions already, I think you should stay on second-base and let me have my own limelight at the first-base. Thanks for being with me throughout Form 3 and Form 4. Thanks for the great knowledge you've shared at times eventhough sometimes it's like Greek and I don't understand a word but I'll still give a nod. Haha. Especially that Anne Boleyn thing.

Above all, thanks and I love you, Cheok W.C.

=)


Happy birthday Michelle Tan!

Okay, first things first, I haven't got a picture with Michelle too, but I will okay? Heh. Happy sixteenth girl and you're just an awesome actress. Haha. The drama queen. (: Super hot and sexy and funny. What a combination. Though I just get to know you about a year or more, I think it's fun having you in school. Ladida. I love you, Michelle! Heh.

Note#1: I super love Angelita Khoo Ming Ai. School is nothing without her. Specifically, class is nothing without Angel. MamaMiaaaa! (:

Note#2:
I got my Biology I marks and yeah, like I said, it stinked like Add Math. By my reckoning, I did predicted in one of the previous posts. Anyway, don't want to think about it either.

Note#3:
Teachers are in a good mood today. No idea why. Menopause kua. Had great fun with Puan Hafizah, our Physics teacher. Wei Chin, Ling Wei and I were helping out to mark the papers and we had our blahblahblah moments. Puan Hafizah had a phone call and was talking in Malay but in her Kelantanish dialect. It's interesting and funnier compared to the ordinary Malay language we use. The only word I always new was run. HUNGEH HUNGEH! Hahaha. That's funny. No? Pfft.

Something I learnt today:

Kertas = Kertaeh.

Ujian = Ujieh.

Kertas ujian = Kertaeh ujieh.

And when you add up with run,

Kertaeh ujieh! Hungeeeeehhh!

LMAO.

Puan Wo Hen Ai Ni was having a good laugh giving us some Malay Literature quiz too. And something unusual that seemed rather unbelievable, I actually learnt something today. To differentiate the types of peribahasas. Bidalan, perumpamaan, pepatah and simpulan bahasa. Interesting ey? You know, she should do these stuffs more often. Ah in conclusion, it was fun. (:

Amazingly, we finally got our softball trainings! The rebirth of the ahsohs and ahmahs. We ran like mad today and Ah Teh was definitely mad at us because we threw like shit and ran like tortoises. Like obviously lah, after 5 months of getting the medals and turning into fat grumpy aunties. I came back whacking a whole lot of food and a short nap and dirty fingernails and shoulder-muscle cramps. Whatever -ceps it is from the PJK textbook. I can feel my muscle cells/ tissues growing or maybe straining. Whatever. So annoying. Pfft. But again, superfun. And we're going to have trainings everyday right after the Deepavali holidays. Now that's something to look forward to in school ey? =)

Note#4:
I love hubbyku. Just feel like saying it. *sticks out tongue*

Good night and God bless you. :D

No comments: