Saturday, October 11, 2008

For the sake of updates.

Oh well, sorry for the lack of updates. Whattheheck. I wonder if people still come to my blog for visits. Haha. Anyway, here's something to feed you people on what I've been doing the entire week. :D

1. How was the exams? Overall...
Okay lah. Can't expect a one-day-before preparations to turn out good right?

2. Which paper was the suckiest/ most difficult/ plain moronic so far?
I think, Sejarah II and Bahasa Melayu II and Add. Math II. Pfft.

3. How about the easiest?
English II.

4. So did your one-day-before study thing worked out?
I guess. But not advisable for Sejarah, well, that is if you have cranky brains like me. I just can't cramp everything in one night.

5. Have you been paying full concentration on the exams?
Hello? If I am, I'd be nerding for the next subjects now. But I'm here, so who cares? I'll stick to the one-day-study thing. When Sunday comes, I'll nerd up on Biobitchlogy. Heh.

6. Is anything keeping you away from nerding? Distractions?
Nah. I wouldn't call it distractions but anyway, have been working out in the Why Not? event flyer, and yeah, it's time-consuming. Oh and not missing out, I miss sayang. =(

7. If you could predict your grades, like look into a crystal ball or something, what would it be?
I tell you, ... , I can smell a bad one. And I think it's Add. Math or maybe the coming Bio.

8. Why Add. Math?
Because I don't know how to do lah, whatelse? Okay, Add. Math wasn't of my major concern back then but now, reflecting of what I did yesterday, I think I need more brush ups. But the day before Add. Math was fun, hanging out at Hannah's place with my darling cousins. =)

9. So, are you confident for the coming papers?
Nope. Not the day before when I'm satisfied of reading at least, one page. Haha.

10. Right, opt to go to the All-Star Top Form 5 class?
Honestly, nope. But I've been nagged and getting long lectures for it. Parents. Tsktsk. One major reason, people in 5 Dedikasi will be plain kiasu and competitive and cranky. Am I not right? We'll see. =p

Right, off to go to work at Pastor's. Ta!

God bless you readers. =)

Edit:
Something irrelevant but important, well, not really. I just watched MamaMia! and it's good. Mainly because Pierce Brosnan is still as handsome as ever and he can sing! Haha. Imagine, ex-James Bond siut. Go watch okay people?

MAMAMIA!

No comments: