Happy belated Deepavali!
To all Hindus out there.
Isn't it awesome to celebrate Deepavali ey? I love how the Indians decorate their homes with candles and oil lamps or whatever lah. As long as it brightens up the place. Minutes before midnight ( Wait, is this a song? ) my housing area was already blasting with firecrackers displaying bright colourful lights in the velvet sky. Too bad. I looked out of my window and there was nothing I couldn't see lah, I can only hear the booms and baams.
Anyway, right at 0000 I was berbonding with hubbyku, ah awesome. He should be having the time of his life now. Whacking murukus and curries. Dei, I want sial. Tsktsk. And he rang me up for no reason and I tell yoooooouuuuuuu, you've got to hear him say 'lao po'. Friggin cute okay? Not too bad for a hubby ey? Heh. Okay, shall not brag about my relationship. Haha. I still want to laugh. Dammit.
Doesn't it smell good? It's almost the end of the month and I told you it would smell like designer perfumes. Heh. *winks*
Right. Some clarifications here. Sorry, I couldn't go online yesterday to wish everyone out there a Happy Deepavali. You guys wouldn't mind right? Haha. I was kinda busy actually yesterday. I mean, very busy. Here's a short schedule.
0730 - Up.
0830 - Off to church.
0900 - Last minute preparations for the meeting's notes.
0930 - Breakfast at church.
0945 - Meeting begins.
1325 - Meeting ends.
1340 - Overseers and kehlehfairs (Hannah and I) had lunch in Black Canyon, AEON.
1540 - Movies with Hannah.
1740 - Popular book-screening.
1830 - Half-dead. Feet numb. Dead bored. Brain freeze.
1900 - Aunt Sharon finally came.
1930 - Home.
2000 - Dinner with granny and brother.
2030 - Sudokuing.
2040 - Accounts.
2100 - Few flips of Digital Fortress.
21xx - Wonderland.
Imagine. From 0745 I bathed up to 2030. Zomgosh. And yeah, Hannah and I watched High School Musical 3. It was, ... , okay. No constructive criticism here but the dance moves are good lah. Sorry but I think basically what made me dislike the movie was Zac Efron and Vannesa Hudgens. And they appeared like every second in the entire movie. Can't help it right? But I love Chad and Ryan though. Haha. Okay, and amazingly, I bought Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare and it only costs like RM 8.90. Plus, Popular Card members discount, it's less than 8. Now that's a good buy ey? Good books at a good price. But I think I shall finish Digital Fortress first before I melt into the cheesy classic. It's unwrapped already though. *sticks out tongue*
Oh and I'm sorry Puvanaeswary, I couldn't celebrate with you. Like mentioned in the above, I was really busy. And now sorry Shi Yunn and the softball mates, I couldn't go to AEON on Wednesday because I ain't got no transport. Sorry people. I don't mean to disappoint you guys. The timing wasn't right.
Oh yeah. It's smelling good! I'm so excited! To stay at home and snuggle with teddy end of this month. (:
That's about all. Good day, mates.
No comments:
Post a Comment